Our Key texts for this ministry are:Romans 12:2 And do not be conformed to this world; but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. Galatians 2:20 I am crucified with Christ; nevertheless l live; yet not l, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which l now live in the flesh l live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
- To Pray
- To Inspire
- To encourage
The Purpose of this ministry is to reach out to women online,, in our local church and in the community. The main activity of this ministry is carried out online, mainly through this blog and the Facebook page. We believe that a way has been made to share Jesus Christ through Internet Ministry and we have stepped into this opportunity to reach out through social media.
Through this ministry;
- We AIM to encourage women to actively pursue a relationship with Jesus Christ.
- We aim to inspire young women to make Jesus Christ their first love. To make Him their first and best priority every single day of their lives.
- We seek to motivate women to give God the best hours of the day and spend time with Him through devotion and prayer. We believe that by drawing near to Jesus Christ lives will be restored. We believe we have been called to surrender our lives and be separate from this world. Knowing that it is no longer us that live but Christ that lives in us (Galatians 2:20), knowing that this life is not our own and therefore seeking to glorify God daily. Romans 12:2 tells us that we are not to be conformed to this world. We are Women Set Apart for a special purpose and that is to reflect Jesus Christ in our lives every day.
- We aim to encourage women to be all God wants them to be so that they can reflect God’s character to those around them, spreading that inspiration to others, so that women everywhere can decide to be “set apart”.
The goals will be ever-expanding and changing as God leads and as this ministry grows. At the present moment here are the goals for this ministry;
- To instill in every young women the importance of devotion and bible study.
- To encourage women to be intentional in pursuing a relationship with Jesus Christ and making Him the most important part of their life.
- To encourage women to be doctrinally sound in the various teachings of our church especially in regards to present truth.
- To encourage women to take care of their body by exercising and eating healthy; we believe a healthy body equals a healthy mind.
- To encourage, inspire, teach and mentor young women to walk, talk and live the Christian life as Women Set Apart for a time such as this, daily developing and growing in their relationship with Jesus Christ.
Quote from our favourite Author..
Women of Firm principle and decided character are needed, women who believe that we are indeed living in the last days, and that we have the last solemn message of warning to be given to the world. They should feel that they are engaged in an important work in spreading the rays of light which Heaven has shed upon them. When the love of God and His truth is an abiding principle, they will not be diverted from their labors in His cause by the temptation of lucrative situations and attractive prospects. They will preserve their integrity at any cost to themselves. These are the ones who will correctly represent the religion of Christ, whose words will be fitly spoken, like apples of gold in pictures of silver. Such persons can in many ways do a precious work for God. He calls upon them to go out into the harvest field, and help gather in the sheaves. (Ellen G.White – Daughters of God 17.2)Thank you so much for being part of this ministry, we pray you are blessed, encouraged, motivated and inspired to live a life totally devoted and dedicated to God.